Páginas

lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

MY FIRST IMPRESSION

Picture take from the plane, when we were arriving to Auckland
05/03/12



Another photo
Arrived at Auckland 2 days ago, it is a beautiful city, with the incredible Pacific Ocean-coast. I can’t wait to go surfing in the north.The first day arrives, I took a taxi from the airport to the hotel whereI left the bags and went to a meeting with the travel company to arrange whereI would work, where I would live and other things. After that, I went for a walk through town and I drank a smoothie over there. At the hotel I met two European girls, and an American boy, we had dinner together at a bar on the corner of the hotel. They are very nice and fun, and we are all adventurers and we have similar tastes. I think that this will facilitate the coexistence. One of the girls is a little  bit shy but we knew her enough to be the beginning. 
The next day we went out together, to book tickets for Whananaki where we decided to go surfing for a while, and buy some necessary things for the trip. We ate near the harbor and later had a meeting with a company working with the people we contact before and would help us get living accommodations.
Photo of Auckland, which I took yesterday!
The third day we set up our bags and finally we left for the north. It was a long journey by bus, arriving almost at sunset which was incredible seen from the beach. Our little house is next to the beach, and here we are, living together as a family.  It is not big but enough for us, there are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchenette and livingroom connected. We also have a small garden at the back overlooking the beach. Yet I doesn’t finish to order my room but I has a bed, a desk with a computer,a closet for my clothes and I started topaste all the photos of my home, my friends and my family on a wall, this being very pretty. Now I’m writing in my new room, I’m tired but very happy about living this experience and to be with these incredible people I met. We hope that tomorrow will be good weather to go earlyto surf and then start working.
The temperature is warm and there aren’t any rains yet, so hopefully it will continue like that.
It was a long trip by bus
This is my new home in Wananaki!
My wall finish



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario